E-Visa fee: BDT 4,000 ( Non-refundable )
Sticker Visa Fee: BDT 6,000 ( Non-refundable )
Basic Document for Malaysia Electronic Visa:
- Applicant has to visited Malaysia for minimum one time.
- Photograph of Applicant (Original Soft copy from Photo Studio)
- Passports first page scan copy
- Last Malaysian visa scan copy with entry exit seal.
- Confirmed return flight ticket
- Confirmed hotel/accommodation reservation
- Latest Bank statement (6 Month) ( Minimum balance BDT 70,000 for each applicant )
- Visiting Card.
- Applicant Information and address
- Phone Number
- Address in Malaysia
- Current Local Address
Note: Delivery Time (2 to 3) working days
Basic Document Malaysia Sticker Visa:
- Seven (07) Months Valid Passport with Old Passport if have.
- Visiting Card.
- Recent 2 copy photograph taken in last 3 months (white background only, photo size 35 mm X 50 mm, matt paper).
- Bank Statement last six month with bank solvency certificate ( Minimum balance BDT 60,000 for each applicant )
Extra Documents For Business Person:
- Renewal Trade license copy with notary public ( English Translated )
- Memorandum for Limited Company
- Blank page of office pad.
Extra Documents For Job Holder:
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- BMDC certificate for Doctor
- BAR council Certificate for Advocate
Extra Documents For Student:
- Student ID card Photo Copy.
- Birth Certificate ( Only for Child & infant).
- Marriage Certificate Copy (For family application only)
Note: Delivery Time (8 to 10) working days
Visa validity 3 months, Single entry
Visa rate can be change without prior notice.
Visa issuance rights reserved by the Embassy. Get more information about online casino ohne einzahlung